We do not supply Cream Chargers to anyone under the age of 18.
We Mainly service in Melbourne, Sydeny, Brisbane & Perth
Most Often we deliver your goods within 30 min. Peak days such as Friday and Saturday night we may have longer shipping times. Feel free to contact us if you require any order by a specific time and we will do our best.
How much does delivery cost?
For delivery and shipping rate, please add your location with your postcode when in the cart page or checkout page. Shipping options and costs will be calculated automatically, you can select the shipping/delivery option that you want.
Delivery fee is automatically calculated at checkout.
|Metro||0 – 15 Km||15 $|
|Suburbs||15 – 25 Km||20 $|
|Outer Suburbs||25 – 35 km||30 $|
|Over 30 min from Store Location||35 – 45 km||40 $|
|Over 45 Km from Store Location||45 – 70 km||60 $|
We Accept Wide Choice of Payment Options:
- Credit / Debit Card Payment (Visa/Mastercard/Amex)
- Pay ID
- Cash On Delivery
Call us or order online.
* Note: Due to COVID-19 delays may be experienced in shipping. This is outside of our control. No warranty is provided if your delivery arrives late.
* Note: Shipping and delivery times provided on this site are a guide (estimate) only, NOT A GUARANTEE! During some times delivery times may be longer due to a range of factors such as when you order, if there are already other orders ahead of you etc… For Melbourne Immediate delivery, call after placing your order to ensure that your order is delivered as fast as possible.
* I understand and agree that cancelling my order will result in a store credit to be used in your next order. If you wish to receive a refund an admin fee of $50 will be charged. This is to prevent people ordering and then just instantly cancelling when we send resources to deliver your order.
* If your dispenser is faulty it must be sent back to the manufacturer for assessment. In many cases it is found that user error is the reason for the dispenser no longer working. In these cases we are not liable for a replacement. Please ensure you use the device as per the manufacturers instructions. Do not force the device or load more than one charger per time into the device.
If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the supplier’s control the supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the supplier, the supplier may:
• Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
• Sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and either (a), where you have not already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods or (b), where you have already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any proceeds received.
If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the distance selling regulations the supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
Delivery fees vary depending on location and distance traveled by our delivery drivers.
Once a chargeback is made against getwhip Store, we will immediately investigate the order. If it is determined to be an order made with fraudulent card details we will refund immediately and report the order to police. If the chargeback is made after we have completed the order, or when the order is on its way, we will dispute the chargeback with our payment processor and the customer will be permanently banned from using Getwhip Store.
Not in the Delivery Zones? Contact us and we may be able to help you out!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions. We reply fast and are always available!
Express Post Available – Australia-wide Next Day Delivery. From $15